Shoutout to my trainer for taking this pic .
First time I have used 30’s for anything. I look super serious and not happy and also I somehow don’t look like I am struggling at all. Don’t let me fool you, I was. This was after 60 push ups and I had already done this with 25’s earlier today. I wanted to wait until I had someone there to spot me. I did it though!
Also did 115 on squats today by myself. I have been afraid to do squats with weight over 95 because I haven’t been doing them long enough to know my form is perfect. I did it though! Thats all for now.
- melaniem328 likes this
- insist-rough reblogged this from hardcorefit
- jog-on likes this
- tellingtomorrow reblogged this from futurefitself
- futurefitself reblogged this from hardcorefit
- futurefitself likes this
- chasing-my-boston-dream said: way to go!!! You rock!
- chasing-my-boston-dream likes this
- motivating likes this
- sleepeatexerciseplay likes this
- adventureswecreate reblogged this from hardcorefit
- masterofmotivation reblogged this from hardcorefit
- freshman-thinking said: You are such an inspiration girl! I want to work up to this!
- freshman-thinking likes this
- fitnessfoodfabulous likes this
- crosstrainingcanadian likes this
- hardcorefit posted this